Pedas are Indian dessert traditionally made with mawa with different flavorings like cardamom, saffron and others. The process of making pedas from mawa is a long process and time consuming, so here I have made these Pedas with ricotta cheese, milk powder and sugar and the for the flavoring I have used cardamom and few strands of saffron and garnish them with almonds.
Mango season is here guys..!! Mangoes the king of fruits and my love ..hehe:-D my lil one too loves mangoes. Had some mangoes on hands and wanted to try this recipe Mango Mastani heard a lot about it so i too tried this delicious yummy mango mastani and guys believe me it was like heaven. It is very simple to make with few ingredients . This recipe has lot of versions everyone makes it in their own style. I have made it the way I like it. Do try this recipe guys and I am sure you will all love it too. Share your experience in comments section below.
Here are the list of ingredients:-
- 2 chopped Mangoes (save some for adding later)
- 1 cup vanilla Ice cream
- sugar to taste
- 1 cup milk
- almonds chopped for garnishing
- pistachios chopped for garnishing
- tutti frutti for garnishing
- Take a blender jar, add chopped mangoes, sugar and blend it to a thick puree
- Now add 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream and milk and blend it together in a thick milk shake consistency.
- Now pour the shake in glasses add chopped mangoes which you have saved top it with vanilla icecream, and garnish it with almonds, pistachios and tutti frutti.
Enjoy this delicious and yummy summer treat. !!
Heya Everyone.. Hope you all doing good.. Sorry was posting after so many days, my lil one had fractured so kinda occupied with him. Poor baby..:-( but he will better soon..So after all the sadness that he got hurt and all i thought to make something sweet to make us feel better and first thing came to my mind was Brownies….chocolaty , gooey, fudgy brownies… These brownies were so delicious that even I don’t want to accompany ice cream with it , I can eat directly from the box. My lil one tried for the first time these yummy brownies and he loved it too…:-) Gosh!! I was so happy he liked it too just like his mom..haha
What even I should about this delicious dessert I made few days back for my husband’s friends for dinner, they really loved it…!! YEAH YEAH..:-)
Rasmalai is a popular Indian dessert and it’s my favorite too. As a kid, I was not very fond of sweets or desserts rather than chocolate..hehe but I used to have Rasmalai everytime whenever I am served. I will be sharing with yo all the recipe of this rich and delicious dessert so you guys can even try making at home and enjoy the really delectable dessert.
Mangoes what even more should I say? The king of fruits and my love for mangoes….Mangoes are in season and especially alphonso. In India my uncle used to send us boxes of alphonso mangoes from Bombay which taste amazing and the fragrance…Oh! boy what should I even say i still remember the fragrant of those mangoes. It gets difficult to get good alphonso here in US, this time I made sure to search beforehand from where I can get good alphonso mangoes. So finally I ordered boxes of mangoes and when the boxes arrived I couldn’t resist myself from digging into them.
Rabri is a thickened milk based Indian dessert which is very popular and it is loved by all. You guys must try this dessert and I am sure you will fall in love with it. When i was a kid I was not a fan of sweets especially sweets which are prepared from milk but only 1 sweet or dessert I used to eat was Rabri from the famous shop in my hometown jaipur, my dad used to get from me whenever I craved for some Rabri. Ohh..!! I miss those days and that Rabri from a local shop.
Guijiya are sweet flaky pastry filled with khoya and dry fruits stuffing. Khoya or mawa is a evaporated milk solids.It is a popular north Indian dessert which is made on almost all the festivals but it is a like mandate thing to me be made on Holi, a festival of colours. As recently we celebrated holi as it was a first holi for my little one.!! I made this authentic and traditional dessert because my husband loves it soo much, he can have all day without minding the calories…:-D
Cheesecake…!!! i just love them and i like all kinds and flavors in cheesecake be it mango cheesecake, oreo cheesecake.. From so long i wanted to make a cheesecake but a whole cheesecake makes me think twice how to get it to finish..phew..so i tried these mini cheesecake for Christmas for friends and family.
Cookies!!! Who doesn’t love cookies. Me and my husband loves cookies but he likes homemade cookies if it is store bought he will just have one or two cookies that’s why prefer making cookies at home..
And even I think this season is best for baking as it calls for cookies and cakes..😊
I like chocolate chip cookies which are chewy, soft just melts in your mouth. (more…)
NUTELLA…!!! The hazelnut-chocolate spread is my favourite and I can have it at any time of the day with dipped fruits, spread on toast or just spoonful of it…haha and I m sure you guys too like it..!!
The other night I was craving for brownies but didn’t wanted to do lot of work, wanted something quick and which needs less ingredients and these brownies came to my rescue for satisfying my cravings of brownies.
These 3 ingredients brownies are perfectly thick, fudgy and slightly gooey and it’s one of the best brownies which doesn’t require too much work. These are incredible brownies worthy of any occasion.
I like my brownies with vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce. I made vanilla ice cream too with 2 ingredients and it was ready to enjoy with my brownies. So guys you all must try these heavenly gorgeous, yummiest brownies with homemade vanilla ice cream.
Here are the list of ingredients and instructions of making brownies and ice cream
Ingredients for Brownies:
- 1-1/2 cups of nutella
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of ground almond
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8*8 pan with parchment paper and spray well with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat the eggs until they became pale in colour, double in size and frothy.
- Warm the nutella in microwave for few seconds
- Now add the nutella, almond powder and salt in egg mixture and combine everything well.
- Now pour the mixture into prepared pan and bake it in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take out the brownies and let them cool for 10 -15 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut it into square shape.
- Serve it with vanilla ice cream or plain.
Ingredients for Vanilla Ice cream:
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl add whipping cream and beat it until soft peak starts to form
- Now add condensed milk and vanilla essence and whisk it again for 1-2 minutes.
- Now pour the mixture into a container and keep it in refrigerator for 30 . minutes to 1 hour.
- After 30 minutes or 1 hour homemade ice cream is ready to enjoy with brownies or just like this.
DO try these recipes and share your experiences.!!