Hi guys..!! You all must be wondering I am posting after such a long time.. I was so occupied with my little one that I had to take a break from working on my blog as he needed all the attention..But now I am back with a bang hehe…:-😜 and from now on you guys will see more recipes related to toddler friendly food.:-D
Other day at night, I was sitting and craving for some brownies and cookies..:-D and I have read about these cookies somewhere and note down the recipe and wanted to bake them from so long and finally I craved for them and baked these brownie crinkle cookies, they turn out so delicious, fudgy. I was so satisfied and felt content after taking the first bite of these cookies that I could not stop myself from eating one. My lil one liked them, it was a toddler approved too. I thought this will be the best recipe to post after such a long break for you all so you can enjoy these cookies as much as we enjoyed…so here is the sweet decadent recipe for you all. Do give it a try and let me know how it was for you.
1 cup dark chocolate,
1/2cup unsalted butter, diced
2 tsp ground coffee
3/4 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup plain flour
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
- Place the butter into a small saucepan and over medium heat cook until browned. Butter should be nutty brown.
- Immediately pour the butter into a bowl with the ground coffee. Now Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Now sieve the coffee and butter mixture.
- Now keep the bowl with the butter over a pan of simmering water.(just like double boiling method).
- Add the chocolate in the bowl and stir occasionally until fully melted.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and set aside for sometime.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or you can hand mixer, whisk together the eggs and sugars for exactly 5-6 minutes, on medium/high speed.
- Once the eggs have been mixing for exactly 5 minutes pour in the chocolate mixture and mix for about 30 seconds to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix very briefly just until combined. Use your spatula to give one last mix, scraping the bottom of the bowl to make sure everything is evenly combined. Don’t overmix here.
- Use a 2 tablespoon sized ice cream scoop to form the cookies. Make sure to leave plenty of space between each cookie as they will spread and bake for 8-9 minutes. The cookies will come out of the oven with that crinkled look and slightly domed.
- Allow the cookies to be cool on the baking trays for at-least 30 minutes before removing them from the tray to cool completely (as they will be very soft)
- Once cooled, enjoy the brownie crinkle cookies.!!
Share your pictures of the cookies and tagged me in instagram if you make these cookies on instahande.