Cauliflower crust pizza yes you heard it right..This crust is so tending right now everyone is talking about it be it Instagram or any other social media. This is very popular for those who are on keto diet.
Few days back I saw it in a grocery store in freezer section frozen cauliflower pizza, but I didn’t purchase as I wanted to try this from scratch.So finallyI tried making this recipe as I had some cauliflower on hands and didn’t wanted to use it for parantha or any curry so thought to try making cauliflower crust pizza guess what it was really yummy, my husband who is such a critique of my food he too liked it and asked me to make it more often. I knew it is really good and needs to be shared with you all so guys can make it for your family and enjoy the pizza without any guilt. So without any further delays I will share the recipe with you all. Guys try this out, it is simple to make and a healthy option too which is yummy and delicious.
Here you can use any topping of your choice like chicken, veggies of your choice.
For making Pizza
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes(optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups freshly grated mozzarella
- 1/2cup shredded Cheddar(optional)
- 1/4 cup Spicy Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup veggies of your choice.
For the pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor to a fine snowy powder (you should have about 2 1/2 cups). Transfer the processed cauliflower to a pan and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Transfer to a clean, dry kitchen towel and allow to cool.
- When cool enough to handle, wrap the cauliflower in the towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible, transferring to a second towel if necessary.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cauliflower, garlic, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, black pepper, chilli flakes, salt, egg and 1 cup of the mozzarella and half cheddar cheese until well combined. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and press into a 10-inch round. Bake until golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and top with the Spicy Pizza Sauce and remaining 1 cup mozzarella, cheddar and veggies. Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 10 minutes more.
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza is ready
Do share your comments and tag me in your pictures on instagram . Would love to see how it turned out for you guys. 🙂