Bruschetta is a delicious Italian appetizer originally made from fresh tomatoes, basil, garlic drizzled with oil and vinegar.
Avocado, Cucumber, Tomato and Basil Bruschetta is a quick and easy recipe made from simple ingredients. The right type of bread and tomatoes plays an important role in the making of this dish. For best results, use fully ripe, red and juicy tomatoes.
Bruschetta is usually served as a snack or appetizer.
To make Bruschetta here are the list of ingredients and recipe :
Prep Time:5 mins
Cook Time:3 mins
- 1 loaf of rustic bread or a french baguette sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 roma tomatoes diced
- 1 avocado peeled, sliced and diced
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sliced basil
- 1/2 onion thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and diced (optional)
- Preheat the broiler. Place the bread slices on a cooke sheet and brush with a little olive oil. Toast until golden brown. Slice one garlic clove n half and rub over the warm toast.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, the minced garlic, tomato, onion, avocado, vinegar, salt, basil and cucumber. Season to taste with more salt or vinegar.
- Serve the avocado topping with the toasted bread.
- Topping will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for upto 24 hours.
2 thoughts on “Avocado, Cucumber, Tomato and Basil Bruschetta”
Very nice recipe Pooja 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person